ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System provides all documented or electronic information, e-mail, film frames or voices, including computerized information within your organization. In bried, it is the most preferred management system that you can apply to ensure and maintain the security of all kinds of information in any environment.
Information security is becoming more and more important for all organizations. The confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information at any time has been an important function for organizations to compete. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System is the international and most widely used standard published to support organizations in all these matters.
For this reason, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is adaptable and applicable for every organization.
Integration with Other Systems
ISO / IEC 27001 includes content that will provide almost complete integration with the previously revised ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System published in 2018.
Therefore, it is very easy to integrate the other management systems that you will implement in your organization with ISO/IEC 27001. In this way, you can provide a more effective working infrastructure.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System for Your Organization
* Possibility to identify and protect the information assets of the organization,
* Continuity of work,
* Ability to continue work in situations such as natural disaster / disaster,
* Gaining trust and credibility by all parties with information in the organization,
* Professional approach in information security,
* Reduction in costs,
* Compliance with relevant laws and regulations,
* Awareness of information security at all levels within the organization,
* Discount on insurance activities,
* Reduction in material and moral losses,
* Identify and execute effective internal audit processes within the organization.
* Review every level of the organization and provide opportunities for improvement.
* And finally;
You can use your ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System certificate to increase your brand value and reputation.