ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System Standard is a general framework on how to implement and increase the capacity and performance of information technologies that will be in line with the objectives of the organizations rather than defining the technology requirements needed for information technologies.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System Standard is the basis of PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Act) like other management system standards. This allows you to set up and manage an integrated system in your organization, reducing costs and time losses.
In brief, information technologies; This standard covers all the services that information processing units can perform such as internet services, archiving, technical services and software services.
The ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System Standard is a standard designed and developed by the UK Department of Commerce (OGC) and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Who Can Apply
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System standard applies to all organizations, large and small, based on information technology services from any region or sector of the world. This standard is particularly relevant for internal information technology providers such as information technology departments and external information technology providers such as information technology subcontractors.
For this reason, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is adaptable and applicable to any organization.
Integration with Other Systems
ISO/IEC 20000-1 will provide almost complete integration with the previously revised ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System published in 2018 content.
For this reason, it is very easy to integrate the other management systems that you will implement in your organization with ISO/IEC 20000-1. In this way, you can provide a more effective working infrastructure.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System Benefits to Your Organization
* Reducing IT management and operating costs,
* Reaching international best practices,
* Increasing the accessibility of IT services,
* Development of IT services in line with and supporting your goals,
* Integration of people, processes and technology,
* Determines the controls for establishing and measuring consistent service level,
* Provides continuous improvement and is compatible with ITIL.
* It enables the identification of IT capabilities,
* Management of expectations of all parties,
* Increased service quality and more trusting support,
* To be able to define and protect the information assets,
* Ability to continue work in situations such as natural disaster / disaster,
* Gaining trust and credibility by all parties with information in the organization,
* Reduction in costs,
* Compliance with relevant laws and regulations,
* Reduction in material and moral losses,
Click here fo ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology Service Management System Certification.