ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 is a form of international language and management that will ensure continuous improvement and increase productivity, increase customer and employee satisfaction and will make the business independent.
The most widely used Quality Management System Standard ISO 9001 has been revised taking into consideration the changes and innovations in the business world. The ISO 9001 standard is now in use with the 2015 version.
All organizations want to develop and improve working methods to improve their lives. When these demands are realized, market shares increase and costs decrease. Risks are managed more effectively and customer satisfaction is increased. That is why ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the system that is established by more than one million organizations in 178 countries.
ISO 9001 standard, which can be applied in every sector, is the most reliable system for continuous improvement and customer and employee satisfaction.
ISO 9000 Family
For the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard, assistance from the ISO 9000 (improvement of process approach and customer satisfaction) and ISO 9004 (performance improvement) standards is optional.
Who Can Apply
ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard, regardless of scale, continuous improvement, improve working methods, to make your business independent of people (institutionalization) who want to increase customer and employee satisfaction, it is suitable for all organizations.
In order to fully benefit from the ISO 9001 management system, it should be ensured that it is felt and implemented within the organization by keeping the awareness within the organization at the highest point.
Integration with Other Systems
ISO 9001 also includes the revised ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System published in 2018 and/or the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System, which provides almost complete integration with the structure.
For this reason, it is very easy to make the other management systems that you will implement in your organization integrated with ISO 9001. In this way, you can provide a more effective working infrastructure.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Under the headings of a better management system in your organization, better planning of activities, quicker resolution of problems, increasing efficiency, profitability and respectability;
* Analyze and understand all customer expectations related to your products / services.
* To follow and apply all relevant legal regulations related to your organization.
* Determining and producing product / service contents in accordance with customer and / or legal conditions.
* Identify and manage the processes required to achieve the desired results (increased customer satisfaction, faultless product / service, institutionalization, transparent and applicable management system).
* Decrease / reset investment costs by making data-based decisions.
* Having a system that can monitor and control the quality of the product / service.
* Record the nonconformities encountered, create corporate memory, analyze, identify and correct the sources of error and ensure that they are not repeated.
* Identify and execute effective internal audit processes within the organization.
* Review every level of the organization and provide opportunities for improvement.
* With the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Act) cycle of the management system to ensure ever-increasing satisfaction between senior management, employees and customers.
* And finally;
You can use your ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certificate to increase your brand value.
Click here for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification